The California Highway Design Manual draft revisions for complete streets are now available for review and comment. The Division of Design, working with staff and others, has prepared proposed revisions to the Highway Design Manual (HDM) to address the Department's policy on Complete Streets - Integrating the Transportation System, DD-64 R-1. Comments are due by July 8, 2011.
The full document as well as a summary of the proposed changes can be found at the link below.
Open the document below to view recent news articles that highlight and/or reference the Grand Boulevard Initiative.
- Committee for Green Foothills Article on the GBI
- Complete Streets Call for Projects Released
- Daly City Top of the Hill Improvements Are Moving Forward
- New! Street Design Toolbox
- Economic & Housing Opportunities Assessment - Phase I - Final Report Released
- GBI Reading File - 4th Quarter, 2010
- Grand Boulevard Wins Two Major Grants
Page 9 of 13
- What's New
- Activity Along the Corridor
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Friends of the Grand Boulevard