The Housing data provides a snapshot of current housing conditions in the El Camino Real Corridor, including housing size and type, housing costs, connections between housing and jobs, locally-identified housing development opportunity sites, regional housing development targets, and the distribution of housing land uses.
Click on the menu items to the left to explore the data and answer key questions, such as:
- How many and what types of homes are in the El Camino Real Corridor?
- How much are residents paying for their housing units?
- What is the balance of homes and jobs and how does this impact regional mobility and affordability?
- Where is new housing being developed and where are cities planning for future housing opportunities?
- What are the regional housing targets and how are jurisdictions meeting the targets for each range of affordability?
- How much land in the El Camino Real Corridor is currently used for housing?