The second biennial Grand Boulevard Initiative Awards program gives awards to planned and recently completed projects and public agency plans that exemplify the Guiding Principles.
The three different award categories are:
- Signature: Projects in the planning stage (private or public) that embody the Guiding Principles.
- Vanguard: Projects (private or public) that recently have been completed and that embody the Guiding Principles.
- Visionary: Plans by GBI member agencies that embody the Guiding Principles.
Click the following links to view the 2009/10 Grand Boulevard Award Recipients:
- City of Daly City - 7555 Mission Street - Habitat for Humanity Condominium Project
- City of Menlo Park - El Camino Real/Downtown Vision Plan
- City of Mountain View - 1984 West El Camino Real - The Hanover Company Mixed-Use Development
- City of San Bruno - Acappella Apartments and Grand Luxe Peninsula Condominiums at the Crossing
- City of San Carlos - 2030 General Plan and Climate Action Plan
- City of South San Francisco - Centennial Way Linear Park
- City of South San Francisco - Park Station Lofts
For a listing of the 2007 Award Winners please click here.