- Plan for Vibrant Activity Nodes
- Align Land Use Regulations with Market and Physical Conditions
- Coordinate Public and Private Investment to Create Walkable Places and Support Desired Development
Click here to learn more and read the ECHOII Report
Check out the TIGER II Complete Streets Final Report to learn about the process for transforming an urban State Highway into a complete/sustainable street and for guidance on future streetscape designs in the El Camino Real Corridor and other urban transportation corridors across the nation.
Click here for more information and to download a copy of the Final Report.
The 2013 Grand Boulevard Initiative Progress Report showcases the success of the member organizations towards achieving the Grand Boulevard Vision. The document summarizes Grand Boulevard studies and highlights exceptional projects and plans in each Corridor jurisdiction. A foldout insert to the document contains an infographic that tells the story of the history, present, and future of the El Camino Real Corridor. Click the links below to view the full document and infographic.
- Bus Rapid Transit Phasing Plan Study Underway
- Lessons Learned in Corridor-Wide Planning
- New Pedestrian Improvements in Millbrae
- New Walking and Transit Improvements in Daly City
- Before El Camino Real - Free Walking Tour
- Impact Investing in the Bay Area
- Call for Nominations: 2013 Grand Boulevard Awards
Page 1 of 6
- What's New
- Activity Along the Corridor
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Friends of the Grand Boulevard